2012年2月2日木曜日

You Are My Sushine Song

you are my sushine song

You are my sunshine with song - Discussion Forums

Okey, i know i post alot. But this is when im try to sing to. Im NOT a singer, but its fun to sing sometimes to :) I try to crosspick, its my own arrangement .

Also, i forgot the lyrics so i laugh a bit :P

 

 



These are our most popular posts: you are my sushine song

Community Singers: songs for Feb. 14th

And for POP tunes, the Sunshine Song: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are ... read more

Crafty ThINKer: Crafty Boots Challenge: Song Title - You Are My ...

Mmmm. The second part that is so endearing to me about this artwork are the simple words painted starkly at the bottom that read "You Are My Sunshine." I would not be the person I am today if I had not been blessed with a mother that sang these words to me over and over again throughout my childhood. Even now as an adult, there have been times she will hum a few bars of this sweet song in my ear as she hugs me reminding us both of our special bond. read more

You Are My Sunshine » Kansas City Wedding Photographers ...

Youll never know dear, how much I love you. Please dont take my sunshine away. My mom and I sing this to my kids all the time. My daughter particularly loves it ~ her eyes light up when she hears it, and when the song is ... read more

You are My Sunshine

... "Wonderful Tonight", always classics like "You Are My Sunshine", "Music Box Dancer", "Music of the ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿